Music Maker update 32.0.1.8

Comments

Guy-VV wrote on 8/22/2023, 4:36 AM

I have also noticed the following problems on my PC:
- a certain midi sequence keeps playing constantly even after the STOP button was pressed

- The bottom horizontal slider does not work, you can't see the rest of the song, even when the music is playing, so I can only see the continuation of the song when I zoom out the screen
​​​​​​​[SOLVED] This was resolved by a configuration setting of MM which apparently were all reinitialized when installing the latest MM version.

Guy-VV wrote on 8/23/2023, 11:04 AM

Since update 32.0.1.8 these 2 messages sometimes appear when Music Maker starts up; the program then exits on its own.

Anyone any idea?

SP. wrote on 8/23/2023, 3:58 PM

@Guy-VV Try restarting your computer. Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option. If this doesn't help you might try to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu.

Guy-VV wrote on 8/24/2023, 12:59 AM

@Guy-VV Try restarting your computer. Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option. If this doesn't help you might try to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu.

Thank you for your reply, but my question is actually whether that is due to my computer or some setting or whether it might be a bug and if there is any way around it.

BJP wrote on 8/25/2023, 3:56 PM

Hi, don't get why i'm been "downgraded" from 64 bit, to 32 bit, have i missed/overlooked something...or ???

SP. wrote on 8/25/2023, 5:13 PM

@BJP There is no 32 bit version. You are perhaps misunderstanding something.

BJP wrote on 8/25/2023, 5:56 PM

@BJP Der er ingen 32 bit version. Måske misforstår du noget.

Hi SP, I certainly have,sorry for the inconvenience.

Gochikku wrote on 9/6/2023, 10:07 AM

I managed to install, but problems that did not exist in the previous version are present. 

Problems: 
- there is a delay in the audio in relation to the timeline stick
- audio crackling

I use only midi with instruments to produce, but with these problems it is impossible. 

Please help me? Who could solve these problems for me to be able to produce my songs? 

I have exactly the same problem using the rest of the sounds on MMM. So something is wrong for some people somewhere.

Gochikku wrote on 9/6/2023, 10:20 AM

@loopvinyl Make sure you have the Music Maker ASIO driver selected under the Audio/MIDI tab in the program settings. Click on the Advanced button next to the driver selection and set the sample buffer size to something large like 2048 samples. You can reduce the size as long as you don't get crackling.

Hi I have the same problem and have been using MMM for years with no problem. I have searched manually and found no ASIO driver so I did an auto search and there is no Asio driver on my computer. Please help.

SP. wrote on 9/6/2023, 11:55 AM

@Gochikku Go to File > Settings > Program Settings > Audio/MIDI and select Music Maker ASIO.

Gochikku wrote on 9/7/2023, 5:13 AM

Oh wow thank you I have my music back 😊