Music Maker product activation won't work

Micky2001 wrote on 7/24/2021, 10:43 AM

I purchased a charity humble bundle a couple months ago and all the activation keys for it worked however the activation key for music maker hasn't worked and I've contacted support from humble bundle themselves and they couldn't remedy the problem and redirected me here for help. Codes usually start with P3 however the one I was given starts with G3.

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 7/24/2021, 11:32 AM

Once you've put in the code you should get a redeem credit button in the same window. Press this button. usually a screen appears that is blank. Close this window. Then go to the shop tab you should see credits listed at the bottom when you select soundpools or instruments. This is how it worked for me.

The version is essentially the free version with these credits for soundpools and instruments.

SP. wrote on 7/24/2021, 2:39 PM

@Micky2001 G3 is a coupon code to get something in the shop for free. You can try to redeem it here www.magix.com/redeem

Usually there should be a long description in Humble Bundle that shows you step by step what to do.

martians wrote on 7/28/2021, 5:41 AM

Are you perhaps already logged into your existing account when entering the G3-code?

I had trouble getting a Music Maker Score Edition 2021 code accepted when I was logged in; the code just seemed to be ignored, no error message was shown.

Once I logged out, I could follow the Humble Bundle instructions: enter the code, log in with my existing account when prompted, confirmation window displayed and credit added to account.