Music Maker - Problems redeeming credit

maldee wrote on 9/11/2021, 11:54 AM

I've just downloaded (after reinstalling due to problems) Music Maker (64bit). Yesterday I finally managed to input my serial number somewhere. The pdf instructions "Install Music Maker - start dialog appears - was incorrect. I also managed to install the no charge soundpools offer but it was pure luck that I did as there's no help in the paperwork. When going back into the program I have had more offers - "for more variety you can download the following free Soundpools - Pure Rock, Fade Out, House by the Sea, Hustle" But when clicking on any of these (zero price marked) a little oval box appears "purchase Soundpool Pure Rock or whatever but it disappears and clicking does nothing. A lttle earlier Music Maker decided to send an error report to itself. At a later point I was then offered 3 Free Soundpools - all normally priced, such as Country - but again nothing happens when you click on anything. I believe I can apply for a refund within 15 days so I hope something can be done to sort this out. Version 30.0.2.30. Acer Aspire Laptop, Windows 10. Finally, I've just gone back into the program by clicking on the desktop icon and I am now back to the Free Version of Music Maker with no clue as to how I can get back to the Plus or Premium (49.00) 3 days to purchase version.

maldee

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 9/11/2021, 12:50 PM

I've just gone back into the program by clicking on the desktop icon and I am now back to the Free Version of Music Maker with no clue as to how I can get back to the Plus or Premium (49.00) 3 days to purchase version.

Normally you make sure you are logged into your account within the program. However what is the "Plus or Premium (49.00) 3 days to purchase version" and where is it from?

maldee wrote on 9/12/2021, 5:43 AM

I'm a Brit living in Spain. This is a translation of the email offer which I signed up to:

nownews@letter.magix.com 2 Sep 2021

MUSIC MAKER 2022 PREMIUM 60% OFF

Exclusive offer Only until September 12, 2021 NEW: Beatbox Pro (step sequencer with 270 drums and 200 grooves) NEW: Song Maker AI (songwriting via AI) NEW: Modular design (redesigned interface with built-in tutorials) + functions, instruments and effects valued at more than € 200 €49.99 Instead of € 129.00 Save

maldee

SP. wrote on 9/12/2021, 6:03 AM

@maldee

Just log in and then redeem your credit

maldee wrote on 9/12/2021, 7:29 AM

Many thanks I finally got a freebee downloaded. They make it confusing when they say "join" when you've already joined. They say click "next" when it actually says "continue". To get to the StorenI had to go to Help and select Store. This time when I clicked on the purchase "oval" it did proceed but last time I was there it did not. One possibility is a lack of response within my PC rather than the programme itself. I don't really want to move the prog to another PC to test this but thanks again for getting me on the road to success. Downloading the freebees does in effect more than cancel out my initial outlay of 49 Euros.