Comments

Nickillus wrote on 10/25/2017, 7:48 PM

Might not be the issue - but I have found that whenever I use ASIO it restricts everything else for sound. That is to say, when I have Music Maker using ASIO, nothing else works for sound because they use different settings. If I want to have other things able to use sound I've been using the wave or Direct sound alternatives. ASIO tends to be the default when you first set up Music Maker, so you may have to dive in and alter that. Hope this works for you too.

emmrecs wrote on 10/26/2017, 3:27 AM

Just to add a little to what Nickillus has written:

ASIO, by definition, allows only one program at a time to input and output audio. The free utility ASIO4All does enable the creation of more than one output at a time (e.g. to different audio interfaces), though this is not especially easy to set up, but you are still limited to one "source program", in your case MM.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam