Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/17/2020, 8:55 AM

@AntonioJesus-Alonso

Welcome to the Magix forums.

First, please remove or edit your screenshot to hide your email address, unless you are happy for it to be harvested by Spambots! (I could remove the image but will leave it up to you to decide how you wish to proceed.)

Second, these are user to user forums, not a contact for Magix Support so no-one here can help in any way with your request to send the money back. Assuming you have only recently bought the software you will need to contact Magix Support via the Support button in the header of any forum page.

Third, why have you not given any details about which effects cause the crash for you, nor even about your computer? We do not also do not know anything about the exact version and variant of Music Maker which you are running. This post will show you the level of detailed information which might help us to help you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

AntonioJesus-Alonso wrote on 5/17/2020, 9:10 AM

Ok, now you are being cynical and passive agressive. Do you really think people will email me about anything?. And it's a bit map, it won't get crawled by robots... I don't really care who can help. I just need the money back. Your software is not stable, it crashes all the time, it is a beta version not a finished product, although you sell it as such.

AntonioJesus-Alonso wrote on 5/17/2020, 9:14 AM

And it crashes randomly applying any effect. Echo, reverb, compression. Do you want me to decompile your software, find the bug and tell you exactly what it is or are we ready to give me what I paid just days ago on a software that simply doesn't work properly?

AntonioJesus-Alonso wrote on 5/17/2020, 9:17 AM

And third. If this was a good technical support you should've looked for the feedback I sent from the application when it crashed, which must have my email adress/user name linked to it, which if this was a serious piece of software would have collected the system specs instead of making costumers go and find them for you. At least now you know my email address/user name.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 5/17/2020, 9:44 AM

Ok, now you are being cynical and passive agressive.

And third. If this was a good technical support you should've looked for the feedback I sent from the application when it crashed, which must have my email adress/user name linked to it,

That's very nice. This is a user forum as Jeff mentioned. Jeff is not Magix staff. This is not a place to contact Magix support. After those three posts I doubt any of us users will be keen to help in anyway.

AntonioJesus-Alonso wrote on 5/17/2020, 9:46 AM

That's why I'm asking for the money back. You won't be able to help as the software does not work properly as a release version. I'm posting all this on Facebook, Twitter, etc, to prevent people to invest their money in something that does not work. And why am I talking to you?. Where's Jeff and his knowledge in SEO?

johnebaker wrote on 5/17/2020, 10:59 AM

@AntonioJesus-Alonso

. . . . You won't be able to help as the software does not work properly as a release version.

This is your opinion, if this were true, why is Music Maker working for so many other users in the forum, including myself ?

The statement about us not being able to help you is only partially incorrect for 2 reasons:

1. You have not provided any detailed information on what the issue is so that the many experienced users here in the forum are able to help you.

If you want help with the program, then help us by, cutting out the rhetoric, and providing the information asked for, @emmrecs has already pointed you to the post detailing what is required.

2. If you do not want help and only your money back we can still help you - contact Magix Sales through the Support link at the top of the page.

The decision is yours.

John EB
Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 5/17/2020, 10:59 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.