Multiple Activations

Kevin-Burgess wrote on 10/11/2022, 8:54 AM

I am wondering if Samplitude Pro X7 Suite and/or Pro X7 365 Suite can be activated on more than one machine. I have a workstation that I do my final editing and mixes on, but I also have a laptop that I record interviews on and also do some editing on. I don't want to buy it until I know if I can have it active on both. Thanks!

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/11/2022, 8:59 AM

@Kevin-Burgess Pro X7 (Suite) can be activated on two machines. If you need activation for three or more computers you can get them for an additional fee from customer support at infoservice@magix.net

The 365 version can only be activated on a single computer.

Theoretically you can disable any installation via the Help menu and switch between computers, but I don't know if there is a limit on how often you can do this. I never heard that someone reached a limit, but I don't think that there are many users out there who enable and disable their activations daily.

browj2 wrote on 10/11/2022, 9:00 AM

@Kevin-Burgess

Hi,

Yes, you can have two devices activated at once so long as you have the perpetual program and not a subscription.

You can put Samplitude on as many computers as you want, but again, only two devices can be activated at the same time. You can deactivate a device either in the program or in your account, and then open the program on another computer and activate it.

Sometimes, if you make major changes to a computer hardware or OS, the program will detect it as another device. In that case, go into your account and deactive the old one.

@SP. just beat me to it.

John CB

Last changed by browj2 on 10/11/2022, 9:00 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Kevin-Burgess wrote on 10/11/2022, 9:13 AM

Thanks so much!