Comments

DJCro-G wrote on 9/8/2018, 4:37 AM

Switch to direct sound or Wave output and restart MMM and browser (I presume you are on windows)

haanswors wrote on 9/8/2018, 4:44 AM

I just tried Wave Driver at 24bit and it did not work, then switched to Direct Sound which works but I then have no Keyboard sound on screen or on my Impulse keyboard

johnebaker wrote on 9/8/2018, 7:44 AM

@haanswors

Hi

This is a known bug with the latest version and has been reported to the developers.

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

haanswors wrote on 9/8/2018, 4:52 PM

Thank you Johnebaker

fan-boy wrote on 9/8/2018, 8:47 PM

here is how I have done it . The computer needs to have 2 or more sound cards USB , onboard Realtek , PCIe, HDMI , USB headphones .

in windows audio properties , select the sound device you want the System to use such as HDIM to your TV speakers , via AMD video card ( this will be the computer's Default choice for all programs ) . Nothing unusual about that .

next , inside of Music Maker , choose to use Magix Low Latency ( 1 + 2 ) , now click on the Advanced button , just below the ( 1 +2 ) combo box . You are now in the black box dialogue . on the Left side pane , manually select the sound device you want Music Maker to use ( this selection MUST be different then your windows device selection ) . Music Maker can now play audio thru this audio device , while all other programs will use windows audio propertie's device .

Split audio play back thru 2 audio devces . It works , I have done it with MM25 Premium 2018 .

I have watched online videos with audio , and Music Maker continues to play the synthesizers with audio .

I believe this is NOT unique to Music Maker . Typically a video game will take exclusive control of an audio device . If a game allows in-game audio device selection , then the above scenario would be applicable there too . As the video game's menu would allow selecting an audio device that is NOT the one selected in windows audio properties ( same as above description )

haanswors wrote on 9/8/2018, 11:08 PM

Thanks all, as fan-boy stated, I just added my Bluetooth Headphones to my pc, now I can play youtube through a browser on my headset and use MMM through my speakers, but I will in the future purchase a sound card. thanks all