mpeg 4 conversion

TezzaReece wrote on 12/22/2010, 4:23 PM

I have activated the mpeg4 conversion but it doesnt do anything when I try to use it. It doesnt save an mpeg4 cpy of my video.  The software I have is Magix movies to DVD and after activating the code I should be able to covert to MPEG4 but each time I try it just goes back to what I was doing without converting.  I have tried looking on the help options but the Movies to DVD software does not exist amongst the software listed.

Comments

Man o' Lakes wrote on 12/23/2010, 4:28 AM

Hi TezzaReece,

you will have activated the MPEG4 codec, which should allow you to import MPEG4 files, and burn an AVCHD disc.

But in my VideoEasy there is no option per se to convert. When you save the file to your computer, it's either in MPEG2 or WMV, nothing else.

Under Help it mentions something about the upload to the internet using H.264, which seems a good choice for the online services to make .flv files.

You cannot save in the MPEG4 format in this program. If you need more options, MEP 17 range is good, and MAGIX usually allows good discounts if you have a current program.  VideoEasys can be a bit too simple after a while, just depends what you are looking for .

Cheers M o' L

Brockley wrote on 3/1/2011, 9:09 AM

How do I get the activation code to use MPEG 4

I have tried for two days