Comments

Air wrote on 9/15/2023, 9:20 AM

@brian-johnson sorry to say AP in not sophisticated enough to do what you want to do. Cheers

PATIENT-X wrote on 9/15/2023, 10:03 AM

@brian-johnson

Hello welcome

See these instructions here.​​​

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

brian-johnson wrote on 9/18/2023, 10:07 PM

Thank you so much for your help!

GRB wrote on 10/3/2023, 9:23 AM

I'm not sure if that "multi track editing" is avail in Acid products. I feel like I've seen it mentioned on Magix somewhere, but not sure what program page it may have been..... My computer warns against that link site @PATIENT-X. Is there another link to a secure location, or can someone just give a yes/no with related info here?

Last changed by GRB on 10/3/2023, 11:41 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.

emmrecs wrote on 10/3/2023, 11:34 AM

@GRB

This post is about Acid but you mention Music Maker. Was that a mistake?

If it was, fair enough but please do not ask questions about other software, even if the subject of the question is very similar. If you want to ask this about MM, please start a new thread, with MM as the named software.

As to the link being questionable: I'm not sure which AV or Firewall (presumably) is giving the warning you see but, having looked at it, it is a genuine link to an answer to the OP's question.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

GRB wrote on 10/3/2023, 11:39 AM

@GRB

This post is about Acid but you mention Music Maker. Was that a mistake?

If it was, fair enough but please do not ask questions about other software, even if the subject of the question is very similar. If you want to ask this about MM, please start a new thread, with MM as the named software.

As to the link being questionable: I'm not sure which AV or Firewall (presumably) is giving the warning you see but, having looked at it, it is a genuine link to an answer to the OP's question.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Hey Jeff, I was just mentioning that the feature in question in this post is avail in MM, and that I wasn't sure if it was in AP. I'll edit to make more sense what I was trying to say. As for the link, I'm not sure why, but maybe I have a setting for warnings on non "https" sites? I'll try it again. thanks for info and reply without quick delete :)

-------------

The connection to acidpro.helpmax.net is not secure

You are seeing this warning because this site does not support HTTPS. Learn more

Last changed by GRB on 10/3/2023, 11:43 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.

PATIENT-X wrote on 10/3/2023, 11:41 AM

@GRB @emmrecs

Hi Jeff

I think he was making reference that said feature is also available in MM.

A warning does come up sometimes explaining this site cannot be verified or is not secure and not to enter passwords or credit card details, but there are many other sites which come up with these warning especially if their site certificate has expired.

But you can still access it with no issue just to read the information.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

GRB wrote on 10/3/2023, 11:45 AM

@GRB @emmrecs

Hi Jeff

I think he was making reference that said feature is also available in MM.

A warning does come up sometimes explaining this site cannot be verified or is not secure and not to enter passwords or credit card details, but there are many other sites which come up with these warning especially if their site certificate has expired.

But you can still access it with no issue just to read the information.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Thanks Stephen, thats exactly what happened it looks like. I edited my above responses to be more clear.