Morph Pad Mystery?

DFIII wrote on 1/21/2021, 6:53 PM

After installing Acid Pro 10 I see in preferences that Morph Pad was added to all tracks by default in the preferences. However when I edit the plugin chain I find that if Morph Pad is selected there is no '+' (plus) sign in the GUI window. In other words, from the tutorial it appears that that plus sign must be there to open an actual instance of Morph Pad ... and it is not.

So for the track I removed the Morph Pad and then went to plugin manager to see if I could re-instantiate it ... but under Magix plugins or in the 'All' folder I couldn't find anything with that name.

What do I need to do to get the magical mystery morph pad to appear?

Thanks.

Comments

Former user wrote on 1/22/2021, 6:18 PM

DFll, I would have answered this as well but I turned off morph pad basically as soon as the first crash occured. Turning off this feature was one of the steps to avoid crashes. Sorry man

SKUIX0 wrote on 1/22/2021, 6:20 PM

ALT + 5 ?

DFIII wrote on 1/22/2021, 6:30 PM

Thanks, all ... I found it in the menu drop downs. What confused me is that it shows up in the track FX chain as an insert after the EQ as a blank canvas. I understand now that that is just so that when you activate Morph Pad that track will show as one of the options you can select to operate a Morph Pad on.

HOWEVER when I learned that you could not add your own plugins to create one (as far as I can see) and I didn't see anyway to modify the 'effects' used to create the presets, I heaved a giant MEH and sub rosa 'Sayonara.'

Yeah, boys like toys ... but toddlers not so much.

Jason-Jennings wrote on 5/3/2021, 11:07 AM

Need some help. Noticed the MORPH PADS (start new projects with morph pads) setting was disabled under the PREFERENCES TAB. Is there a way to add the MORPH PADS back into the project? Under VIEW the Morph Pads option is grayed out and ALT 5 does not work. I have tried everything but cant get MORPH PADS to work, my only solution would be to render each track and start the whole project over again but that will be a major pain, i have over 50 songs vocals tracks etc and most my songs average anywhere from 50-60 tracks per song..