MMM2018 patch 25.1.2.78 - preset coupons disappear

browj2 wrote on 1/12/2018, 9:43 AM

I updated MMM Premium to 25.1.2.78 from 25.1.0.59 and the 3 presets coupons listed at the bottom of the page under Store/Presets have disappeared. Not that I can use them, but they should still be there. Has anyone else noticed this?

BTW, these coupons cannot be used to purchase the Vocoder presets; you have to buy them.

The remaining coupons show up on the other pages - Soundpools, Instruments, and Functions/Features.

Note that in this new update, under Store, Functions has been renamed to Features and there is a new page called Editions.

There are some new functions or now features under Features including the a package with 7 essentialFX over and above the 4 that come with Premium, and some AM plugins.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Comments

Larry98 wrote on 1/12/2018, 10:52 AM

When you unlocked all articles, the coupons will not be shown.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.

browj2 wrote on 1/12/2018, 2:23 PM

Hi Horst,

I don't think so. If Magix adds presets, my coupons should be there to be used. but that is not my case. The coupons are to be used to purchase presets that are not included in other purchased versions or the present version, in my case, Premium. I have 3 unused coupons. I have never had to use any of these to date, as I already had everything. The coupons show up on my laptop with the previous patch, as shown in my attached image, but nothing shows in the new patch (on my desktop computer), as shown in the attached image. This looks like a bug to me; another thing that got messed up in making changes. I will raise a ticket.

To review, why would the coupons show up as available before the patch and not show up after the patch?

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Larry98 wrote on 1/12/2018, 2:26 PM

To review, why would the coupons show up as available before the patch and not show up after the patch?

John CB

I don't know, but i will report it to the team.

The coupons ca not be used for the other presets as seen in the article description.

But in the future MAGIX will of course add more presets.

Last changed by Larry98 on 1/12/2018, 2:28 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.

browj2 wrote on 1/12/2018, 2:34 PM

As another example, in the previous patch, I have nothing available under "More functions" but I have 9 coupons available for Features packages. The message on the screen says, "You have already purchased all functions available in the Store." Thus the unused coupons should still show up even if everything has been purchased.

In the new patch, Functions has been replaced by Features and there are 5 new options available. I still have 9 coupons showing at the bottom of the screen.

It's just "Presets" that has this problem.

John CB

John C.B.

Larry98 wrote on 1/13/2018, 5:35 AM

@browj2
Sorry that my previous answers as they normally should be since i was using my phone instead of my pc.

The Orange Vocoder were also in the 2017 version available and only for sale separately. The same now appears in Version 25. I think this has to do with the licenses since the presets are by Zynaptiq and not MAGIX itself.
So that is the reason why you can't unlock them using your credits.

The store says: For regular purchase only! Credits cannot be offset!

In the new patch, Functions has been replaced by Features and there are 5 new options available. I still have 9 coupons showing at the bottom of the screen.

It's just "Presets" that has this problem.

That is actually wrong. As I said in my earlier post. The coupons are not shown when you own all articles from that group. Examples can be seen here:

As you can see I own all instruments, presets and functions but I have 11 instruments 3 presets and 4 features coupons left. It is not shown since I already own all of these contents.
I don't know if this is a decision by the team or it is a bug.

As I said I already reported it to the team directly.
When I get a definitive answer from a team member than I will give you an update.

Hope this helps.

Last changed by Larry98 on 1/13/2018, 5:39 AM, changed a total of 2 times.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.