MMM 2023 premium kayıtta iken yazılım hatası.

Ugur-Olus wrote on 2/16/2023, 10:58 AM

My problem is as follows: I play a life music and record it. Then, through the mastering menu ı choose classical rock. start the mastering. The program runs the mastering and completes it, however it shuts down the magics screen completely before ı can control it and when ı restart magics, ı cannot select roland edirol ua-4fx. the external sound card cannot be selected in asio recording mode. so ı have to shut down my pc to run it again. ı have tried several times to launch it but it does not work, ı cannot select the ua 4 fx section in asio mode. ı would be pleased if you could assist me how to proceed. do ı have to install the program (over the magics internet page) again? Or can you tell me the reason for such an error message. thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/16/2023, 11:12 AM

@Ugur-Olus Have you tried to unplug your external audio interface from your computer?

If Music Maker has problems running correctly you might try to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu.

Ugur-Olus wrote on 2/18/2023, 12:40 PM

Yes I have tried to unplug same time before I sent my sound card selection problem. I have shut down my computer. But one day after MAGIX PREMİUM 2023 allowed me to select ROLAND EDIROL UA 4 fx, in ASIO record mod

Ugur-Olus wrote on 2/18/2023, 12:42 PM

But this error repeated many more time. I'll try to to reset my settings as you advise me

SP. wrote on 2/18/2023, 1:17 PM

@Ugur-Olus Did you only shut your computer down and turn it back on or did you restart it? Do not only shut your computer down, because this will save the current (broken) state of background services and drivers to your SSD and then load it again after turning your computer back on. That's why it is recommended to regularly restart the computer to reinitialize all drivers and services in a working state.