MM 2025 BUG/issue

dpizza wrote on 6/25/2024, 8:42 AM

1. In MM2024 the start up dialogue screen shows your sign in email and if purchased unlimited loops.

2. Sometimes in MM2024 I had to logoff/log back in several times for MM2024 to recognize I purchased unlimited loops.

3. MM2025 start up dialogue does not show anything - no sign in email or unlimited loops purchase. I have a feeling the program does not know I purchased unlimited loops and is showing everything as buy now and the update feature is not available because the program thinks I haven't purchased unlimited loops.

Where can I see my account information and whether or not the program knows I purchased unlimited loops in MM2025 since it is no longer shown on the dialogue start screen like it was in MM2024?

UPDATE 6/25/24 9:51

Definitely a problem/bug, signed into my MM2024 (Thank goodness I didnt uninstall) and everything there is working so one soundpool The Islands still shows in my loop tab and all the loops show. When I go to MM2025 The Islands loop is greyed out with a soundpool infinity icon and no loops are showing. The program does not know I have unlimited loops and I can't see where to resign in.Where is the sign on and unlimited loop purchase showing in MM2025? I cant find it anywhere. MM2025 does not know I purchased the unlimited soundpools.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/25/2024, 8:57 AM

@dpizza

Since you've also posted about this in your other thread and have also now posted something of a "solution" to the puzzle, though admittedly NOT the answer to why, in order to prevent duplication of threads I am going to close this one so that all discussion can be continued in the one thread.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam