Comments

SP. wrote on 2/6/2024, 6:29 AM

@Nicholas-Bass Where did you buy the program?

If you bought a used program, you need to contact the prevoius owners. Their serial number is bound to their customer account. They need to contact Magix support and ask them to transfer the serial number to your customer account.

If you bought the software in a store or from a third party website there should be a voucher code available. You can enter it here to get a serial number: https://www.magix.com/redeem If the seller sold you a used copy, you probably need to return the product in case they cannot provide you a valid serial number or voucher code.

If you bought the software directly from Magix, you'll find all serial numbers in your order confirmation e-mail.

Nicholas-Bass wrote on 2/6/2024, 10:01 AM

I initially bought a hard copy from your site then received the download because of mac issues, however neither one contained a serial number. I've been trying to get this for sometime no. Can you please help.

emmrecs wrote on 2/6/2024, 11:09 AM

@Nicholas-Bass

Please be aware these are user to user forums, there are no Magix staff here. So the site is not ours.

Which exact version and edition of Sound forge did you buy, and when? Mention of mac issues makes me wonder whether you bought the long-discontinued Sound Forge MAC version; I hope not!

The hard copy you received should have included a serial key, either on the exterior of the box or on a piece of paper inside the box. Are you sure neither is present?

When you received the download (link) did you also receive an email giving the link and confirming your right to access it? If so, I would have expected the serial key to be in that email.

If neither of these suggestions works for you you need to email infoservice@magix.net with FULL details of your original purchase and ask that they send you a serial key.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Nicholas-Bass wrote on 2/6/2024, 11:34 AM

I bought it directly from magix but unfortunately nothing was attached with either delivery of the product

emmrecs wrote on 2/6/2024, 1:26 PM

@Nicholas-Bass

Please answer ALL the questions posed if you really do want help from other users!

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

rraud wrote on 2/6/2024, 4:27 PM

Hi @Nicholas-Bass, As was stated, email Magix ( infoservice@magix.net ) and include as much purchase info as possible. Also stated, this is a users forum and no one here (including the moderators) has access to user's activation serials and other customer information.