Missing Download Content (VST, Soundpools etc.) with Samplitude X8

Christoph-W wrote on 4/19/2024, 6:44 PM

Hello MAGIX forum,

since I unfortunately couldn't find a solution through ticket processing within almost a week and there has been no answer until now in the german forum either, I hope to be able to find further help here in the english forum.

I have a Samplitude Music Studio 365 subscription license and have previously used Samplitude Music Studio 2023. Now I would like to switch to Samplitude Music Studio X8. Unfortunately, I have the problem that I am not offered any content to download. I'm talking about all the VSTs, Soundpools, effects, etc. The list to download is empty. The license key is accepted and registration is successful. Then the message appears that “content is available for download”. So I click on "Help" and then "Download Instruments and Sounds". However, as just mentioned, these are not available.

With Samplitude Music Studio 2023, however, everything works perfectly.

So far, MAGIX support has only asked me to check whether it could be due to Windows Update. I should also check the version of .NET Framework and Visual C++ for updates and try it without anti-virus software. Of course, I have already tried a new installation as well as deactivating and reactivating the license in the MAGIX service center. Since I have switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I even did a completely clean installation of Samplitude Music Studio X8. Unfortunately all without success.

Technical support says that the cause must definitely be my system and cannot be a MAGIX server problem or something similar.

I just do not know how to go on. Do you have any idea what the reason could be?

Best regards
Christopher W.

Comments

ProAudioTeam wrote on 4/24/2024, 6:04 AM

Thank you for your message in the forum. The problem can be solved by installing the regular Samplitude Music Studio X8 Trial from our website. We are working on fixing the problem for the subscription version and the associated installer.

With kind regards

Your MAGIX Pro Audio Team

Christoph-W wrote on 4/25/2024, 4:28 PM

Unfortunately I cannot use the trial version because the trial period has already expired. I tested the trial version before purchasing the 365 license. So I'm waiting for the solution.