MIDI "sync issues" when looping

Tony-Bonney wrote on 10/29/2021, 7:36 PM

Hi there - using Samplitude x6 pro - and finding that the control of external midi devices (and clock out) goes "wonky" - especially when starting at the beginning of a project (i.e bar 1.1.1) and if i am working on a 4 bar loop - and timing becomes erratic. Obviously i have something not set up right ...

driving midi out of a RME PCIe card - so assuming that this is relatively stable

any thoughts would be appreciated

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/30/2021, 3:56 AM

@Tony-Bonney

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Are you aware there is a dedicated forum for users of Samplitude Pro here? I suspect there are very few users of Samp Pro who post in this present forum so would suggest you register at and repost to the dedicated Samplitude forum, where there are clearly rather more users who might be able to offer guidance to you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Tony-Bonney wrote on 10/30/2021, 5:28 PM

Thanks for the info - i thought i was in the right place . cheers