Midi controller option is gone

Yorokobi wrote on 3/23/2021, 4:14 PM

Hey everyone. I apologize for any errors in this post, I am not a native speaker.

For some reason, in the MIDI editor the option on the lower left is gone to change the "channel" of the Controller/Velocity editor (For example I cannot get the option to change to the ModWheel or any other channel)

I tried changing the audio driver and it still does not give me that button back.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/23/2021, 5:31 PM

@Yorokobi Does it reappear if you reset the GUI to its standard layout by pressing F4 or by closing and opening the Velocity/Controller Editor with CTRL+T? Does a reboot of Music Maker or a sytem reboot help?

Yorokobi wrote on 3/23/2021, 6:22 PM

@SP.
I have done this so far: I went through the options in the MIDI editor of enabling/disabling the Controller, enabled/disabled other features of the MIDI editor, Opened a new file, Rebooting Music maker, Changing audio driver in the Program settings. Nothing of these options made the button re-appear and I even looked through the help booklet regarding this section, still no success. :(

SP. wrote on 3/23/2021, 6:29 PM

@Yorokobi What about pressing F4 to reset the layout and rebooting the system?

Edit: I think I found something. You can click on the line between the Velocity/Controller-Editor and the Note Editor and a the cursor changes to a double arrow and you can move the line up and down while holding the left mouse button down. The combobox disapears if you move the line down to much and reappears if you move the line up.

Yorokobi wrote on 3/23/2021, 7:14 PM

@SP. Oh my god, thank you so much! I was about to lose my mind hahaha! Can't believe I was so oblivious