MIDI AND SOUNDPOOLS not in sync when recording with audio...

Luke_Ash wrote on 4/4/2021, 7:45 AM

Hi guys,

I am still a newbie when it comes to using MAGIX Maker 2021 PREMIUM. Every time when I try to record my guitar along with some drum soundpools or a MIDI track - it turns out that either soundpool or a MIDI track speeds up significantly (in comparison to its set speed) when I press audio recording. What could be the reason and how to fix it? I'd be grateful for any suggestions. And by the way - Happy Easter Everyone ;)

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/4/2021, 11:36 AM

@Luke_Ash

Check your Audio Sample Rate setting, both in your MM project and in whichever audio interface youa re using to pass the sound of your guitar to your computer. Generally, audio only is commonly recorded at 44.1kHz and this is what both MM and your audio interface need to be set to. For audio intended to be added to video the sample rate is most usually 48kHz; again MM and your interface must both be set to this.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam