Comments

terrypin wrote on 2/16/2014, 2:44 AM

To echo John Mcenroe, you cannot be serious?

How can you expect any useful help when you're not prepared to explain more thoroughly and provide some details?

And if you include an upload of your dove-flying GIF then maybe some kind Video Pro X user can even try it.

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Last changed by terrypin on 2/16/2014, 2:44 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Terry, East Grinstead, UK. PC: i7 6700K, 4.0 GHz, 32GB with Win 10 pro. Used many earlier versions of MEPP, currently mainly MEPP 2016 & 2017 (Using scores of macro scripts to add functionality, tailored to these versions.)

chief.chuck wrote on 2/16/2014, 4:05 AM

To echo John Mcenroe, are you kidding me?

A animated gif is a animated gif, it doesn't have to me my dove-flying gif any body can have an animated gif to use.  all my animated gif's work with all my video edit pro programs but will not work in mep x6.  So my question was Mr. Terry of East Grinstead was not with some kind of Video Pro x, I have several of those and my dove-flying gif and/or all my animated gif's work in those programs, it was using an animated gif with Video Pro X6.  So if you don't have Video Por X6 no need to try and answer my question. But thanks for your unkind response anyway.

chief.chuck, Southgate, KY