Melodyne

Mark-Aaron wrote on 1/25/2024, 5:21 PM

When I installed Acid Pro Suite 11, it overwrote my registered copy of Melodyne Essentials and replaced it with a trial version. I do not remember the email address it was registered under and Celemony is no help. Celemony could have renamed the directory of the registered product or simply LEAVE IT ALONE. They tell me to check the Magix documentation, which is akin to telling me to go to the Library of Congress and the answer is on page 345. DOCUMENTATION OF WHAT AND WHERE? I bought the full Melodyne upgrade, but can not use the $700 program because I can not find the $35 essentials serial number and getting support from Magix DOES NOT EXIST

Anyone have an answer?

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/25/2024, 6:55 PM

@Mark-Aaron Simply uninstall Melodyne Essential and install your copy of Melodyne Studio.

Mark-Aaron wrote on 1/26/2024, 12:34 PM

Nope. It doesn't work that way. Celemony says I have to have the serial number of essentials BEFORE they will give up the upgrade to Studio.

Celemony is the one that removed my original and replaced with a trial

SP. wrote on 1/26/2024, 1:48 PM

@Mark-Aaron Do I understand you correctly, that you haven't bought the Studio version yet?

Since you already installed your Essentials version in the past, you should be able find it as a registered product in your Celemony customer account.

https://services.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/LicenseApp.woa/wa/LoginDA?language=en

Mark-Aaron wrote on 1/26/2024, 2:38 PM

I have purchased the essentials to studio upgrade from Reverb.com. I do not remember the email address essentials was registered under on celemony.com and celemony will not honor the upgrade code UNTIL i can provide a serial number for the essentials program that acid pro overwrote and replaced with a trial version.

magix has literally no in house support. they rely on a ridiculous user to user forum to solve problems.

SP. wrote on 1/26/2024, 3:52 PM

@Mark-Aaron There is a password reset option on the Celemony page. Simply enter your e-mail and reset your password. Your Celemony customer account e-mail is probably identical to the e-mail address you used to register Acid. Why would they be different? You likely registered both programs on the same day.

Mark-Aaron wrote on 1/26/2024, 7:39 PM

I appreciate your input. I do not remember the email address that was used to register the Essentials program in DECEMBER 2021.

Anyone want to buy the Melodyne upgrade code from essentials to studio for $224? I do not have time for this garbage and MAGIX sux