Making Music for YouTube

JessR wrote on 10/5/2020, 7:11 AM

Hello, I am wondering if I am able to upload music on YouTube with monetization.

I just installed Music Maker 64 Bit and recently purchased "Ambient Drones & Textures" with the license of "Commercial (Royalty Free). If I make music using only Ambient Drones & Textures, am I able to Upload the music I make with it to YouTube and monetize it? Will I need a Magix Audio Pro license?

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/5/2020, 7:28 AM

If I make music using only Ambient Drones & Textures, am I able to Upload the music I make with it to YouTube and monetize it?

Yes.

Will I need a Magix Audio Pro license?

I don't know what you exactly mean but the commercial license is enough.

browj2 wrote on 10/5/2020, 7:39 AM

@JessR

Hi,

Why do you ask here when the information is available on the website?

I presume that you purchased the Soundpool through Producer Planet and selected Commercial (Royalty Free). Click on the small "i" next to it to see a summary of the license conditions "100% Royalty Free. Unlimited rights for the useage of content in a commercial environment: i.e. CD oder DVD sales, in motion pictures, or through digital downloads and streaming services. Reselling content itself (either directly or indirectly) is prohibited."

Click on the link under "The following special conditions of use apply to this license. Read the terms and conditions of use.

Where do you see "Magix Audio Pro license?"

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos