Major Problems with Installation of Music Maker Premium Edition 2019

Virginia_S88338 wrote on 8/19/2018, 6:52 PM

purchased Music Maker Premium Editions 2019, which is suppose to come with iZotope, Ozone Elements, and Sound Forge Audio, none of these installed. I am having a horrible time with this program, not happy! I also have MM2014, MM 2015, and a lot more, I used my serial #'s to activate the older versions within my MMPE2019 and some of the items installed , but not all of them.

Can someone please help me? Also I am using Windows 8

Thank you in advance :)

Comments

Skyy-Dragonn wrote on 8/20/2018, 1:08 AM

I'm going to guess that users of the last version were just updated ( 08/19/18) to the 2019 version. Seeing as the update acted like it was a new install and some settings were reset/gone. (like my MIDI drivers -,- )

So far nothing but problems with the new version.

Former user wrote on 8/21/2018, 12:06 AM

I too did not receive sound forge (and others mentioned) with the premium upgrade. I am currently working through a VITA problem with support, and hope to resolve these problems then. Also a reggae soundpool will not install from the store, all others come in fine. Apparently this is a fairly new version? Could be great when it all works.

Virginia_S88338 wrote on 8/31/2018, 12:52 AM

Finally I found it. To start off I ordered the physical DVD, so when I received the email, it did not offer a download link as I had to wait to receive my DVD, so I figured the Sound Forge program would be on the DVD. With that being said, in the email it stated Music Maker 2019 Premium Edition and then there was a link for "Learn more about how to activate sounds, features & instruments in Music Maker, weeeelllll that was not a download link, however just below that was Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 WITH a Serial Number, a download link for the Program Manual via PDF and low and behold a link to DOWNLOAD Sound Forge Audio 10. Look for an email with a Subject Line: "Confirmation of your order from Magix" and your download link and Serial Number will be located within that email. I purchased several items and luckily I printed them all out, so I went back over all of them and then I found it. Hope this helps :)