MAGIX you F* A$$HOLES !!!

Mateusz-Duzinkiewicz wrote on 4/8/2024, 5:50 AM

Customer support for Vegas PRO does not exist!

More than month ago I sent ProRes video sample made in Adobe Media Encoder that Vegas PRO could not open which is mega failure for MAGIX because ProRes is worldwide video compression standard. They told me they are looking in to it, it was more than month ago and still NO ANSWER!!!

Now they sent update for Vegas PRO and after update I hade to register serial again and surprise surprise Magix servers are not responding and I cannot start Vegas PRO - I had a deadline for tomorrow afternoon and these f*ers turned off the only phone number they have for UK - First it was saying I should call later and now it's saying the number has been switched off!!!

I hope all you German mother f* DIE soon and someone responsible will buy Vegas PRO and make it work like it was when SONY was owning this software.

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/8/2024, 6:20 AM

@Mateusz-Duzinkiewicz You are posting at the incorrect forum. Please visit https://vegascreativesoftware.info

Mateusz-Duzinkiewicz wrote on 4/8/2024, 7:26 AM

There is no Magix support forum for Vegas PRO - Magix is such a s# company they couldn't even do that simple thing. Even here I couldn't choose Vegas PRO in menu, is there better evidence for what I'm accusing Magix for?

SP. wrote on 4/8/2024, 9:30 AM

@Mateusz-Duzinkiewicz Click on the link above for the Vegas user forum.

johnebaker wrote on 4/8/2024, 12:50 PM

@Mateusz-Duzinkiewicz

As @SP. has commented YOU ARE POSTING IN THE WRONG FORUM.

Your language and inappropriate comments is also not acceptable in this forum, or the Vegas forum and continued use of such will result in your account being suspended for a period of time, continued use of such language will earn you a permanent ban.

This topic will be closed

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.