Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/30/2018, 1:59 PM

@mark-maynor

The forum rules can be found in the footer of any forum page. Moderators, who are ordinary users, and Magix staff, can hide or remove posts that are in contravention of those rules.

The failure to accept and follow the rules are the only circumstances in which any post is likely to be removed, so I can only assume that a post you(?) recently made has been removed for that reason.

As to the claim that removing a post is "Not cool!", I can only point out that is Magix' forum and they make the rules!

I do not wish to see this thread become a "discussion" of Magix' right to remove posts, therefore it will be locked.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

PS. I assume the removed post was one by you? If so, as a moderator I should be able to "see" it but your posting history shows only one other post which is still visible to all users although it has not yet received any replies.

Last changed by emmrecs on 5/30/2018, 2:02 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam