MAGIX MUSIC MAKER PREMIUM 2022

Nadin wrote on 3/17/2022, 1:42 PM

Hello, I have problem with instalation of this program, when I´m almost at the end, it writes me that "An error occurred during transfer which caused the installation to stop. This problem can most likely be fixed by restarting the transfer of the installer application. If you experience further problems, contact the MAGIX support."

I don´t know what where I did error, my space in PC is big - cca 115 GB and my RAM is 8GB. I tried to restart PC but it didn´t help me. I have serial number because I paid this software today by card. And I have WINDOWS 10.

What can I do for instaling without any problems ? Thanks for your answer.

Sincerely

N.Hnidkova

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 3/17/2022, 3:45 PM

@Nadin

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I assume you mean the Download Manager keeps stopping.

This can be caused by:

• interruption to your Internet connection

• other programs running while the download is in progress - you may find it helps to not have any other programs running or do other activities on the computer while the download is in progress

• Antivirus software blocking the download - it may be necessary to turn temporarily turn off the Folder protection/Ransomware protection feature for the duration of the download - not recommended however may be necessary as some AV's are known to detect false positives.

HTH

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

SP. wrote on 3/17/2022, 5:09 PM

@Nadin You can also try and ask customer service at infoservice@magix.net to give you a direct download link of Music Maker. Then you don't need to use the download manager.

Walt-Thayer wrote on 5/29/2022, 8:43 PM

hello, I'd like to point out this MAGIX installation manager sucks. I've tried everything you guys mentioned above, and I even went to other places to find out their method didn't work either. So I have a question, How do I get a direct download link? Just to mention I have emailed the email link above and still no response. I thank you all in advance.

SP. wrote on 5/29/2022, 11:20 PM

@Walt-Thayer Depending on when you wrote Magix support an e-mail, it can take some days until they respond. They don't work on weekends and last Thursday was a holiday in Germany and usually Friday after that most people take a vacation day. So it is likely they didn't respond to any support requests over the last four days.