magix music maker free download error

NisarAhmed-YILDIRIM wrote on 6/22/2021, 7:47 AM

OO dear:

iam trying to download a free version of the MAGIX music maker 2021 and after the the installer reaches downloading 100% a dialog box apears which says the following:

an error occurred during transfer which caused istallation to stop.this problem can most likely be fixed by restarting the transfer of the installer application. if you experience further problems, contact the magix support

please help as i am stuck to not getting the programme installed i tried reinstall/downloading several times with no luck....any suggestion help would be much appreciated

regards

Ahmed yildirim

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/22/2021, 9:28 AM

@NisarAhmed-YILDIRIM This could be caused by your firewall or Windows Defender. Maybe it helps if you disable them temporarily (maybe they delete the installer executable automatically as soon as the download is finished). Does your computer meet the minimum required specs for installing and running Music Maker?

NisarAhmed-YILDIRIM wrote on 6/22/2021, 9:46 AM

i think yes ...

@NisarAhmed-YILDIRIM This could be caused by your firewall or Windows Defender. Maybe it helps if you disable them temporarily (maybe they delete the installer executable automatically as soon as the download is finished). Does your computer meet the minimum required specs for installing and running Music Maker?

its dell latitude E6400

core2 dou 2.4 gh p6800 cpu

4 ram

320 gb hdd

win7 64bit

will disable and try it again

will update soon

thank you

Graham-Hawker wrote on 6/22/2021, 10:29 AM

i think yes ...

win7 64bit

Music Maker requires Windows 8 or 10.