Magix Music Maker 2015 Premium not letting me export song as Mp3

zhcd166 wrote on 9/4/2017, 5:03 PM

My version of Magix Music Maker 15 Premium suddenly ghosted out my entire list of export options. I looked up the issue and read that I have to purchase an Mp3 encoder (Help>Update Program/Update Functions>Activate Additional Functions>Activate Mp3 Surround Encoder) . So I then purchased the encoder for $9.99, was given an activation code, typed in the activation code as instructed, and was told in a pop up message that the encoder is now installed/downloaded.

I go to my export options and still the entire list is ghosted out. I am running Windows 10. I have tried turning the computer off and on and still no luck. I have a song I just finished that I want to release in a project of 10 songs, so this is an absolutely critical roadblock to my career. Why does this version (Premium) have limited mp3 exports? I haven't exported more than maybe 5 songs since I bought it....

Long story short, I purchased AND activated the required mp3 encoder and it made no change whatsoever. I STILL can't export songs as mp3 (or any other format).

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...