Comments

Former user wrote on 3/7/2014, 7:17 PM

MM2014 works for lots of people.....please tell us more about your particular issue.

raj.sumesh wrote on 3/8/2014, 8:39 AM

Drag any music track from pool or create track from Effect->Song maker. After clicking on File->Export (any format).

I tried WAV & MP3. Both cases, software cashes. It shows either Music maker stopped working or shows error dialog to send error report to MAGIX & windows. After that software restarts. If I try to export music, same problem occures.

raj.sumesh wrote on 3/8/2014, 4:06 PM

During export, if "Normalize" checkbox is unchecked, it shows "out of memory" error during export. 

raj.sumesh wrote on 3/8/2014, 10:31 PM

I saw another thread reporting similar bug for MAGIX Movie Edit Pro. 

http://www.magix.info/us/a-memory-allocation-request-failed.-maybe-there-is-no.knowledge.74654.html

Suggested solutionis to reduce computer memory to 4GB!!!

How is that possible to change hardware configuration for one sowfteare. I hope MAGIX will address this bug very soon :(

Former user wrote on 3/11/2014, 7:04 PM

I was of-line for a few days, sorry......back to my original statement, in light of your newer postings...you are having to much trouble, i suggest you view some tutorials, read the help files, and take baby steps until yo fully understand how Magix works and what it can do for you. 

john22 wrote on 3/12/2014, 4:13 PM

Where do you export it to?

raj.sumesh wrote on 3/12/2014, 5:40 PM

\My Music\MAGIX Music Maker\

benvanj wrote on 11/27/2015, 3:06 AM

hey guys...

has a solution been found for this proplem? I am also struggleing with the same problem... common please throw us a line here