Magix Music Maker 2013 Premium Missing Drivers

BeyondLife wrote on 4/6/2022, 12:55 PM

Hello Magix Family, I like using Magix 2013 Premium. I think that its better than all of the newer software that came after it. Last night, I found out that all of the drivers for the Mastering Suite and Compressor,  Reverb and Delay are gone. There is no way to EQ and Mix and Master my sounds. Have any of you had this problem in WIN 10? How did U fix it?

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/6/2022, 4:55 PM

@BeyondLife It's possible that a new Windows update introduced tougher anti virus protection that now blocks this old version of Music Maker from accessing the features.

You could try to restart your computer and then running Music Maker as administrator by right clicking on the program icon.

Another idea is to right click on the program icon and then select Properties. In the properties window activate the Windows 7 compatibility mode.

You can also try to disable your firewall or Windows Defender temporarily.

If this doesn't help I would suggest you reinstall Music Maker 2013, but don't install it into the C:\Program Files\ directory. Try to install it into your user directory under C:\Users\YourWindowsUsername\Magix because this folder isn't protected by Windows like the Program Files folders.

BeyondLife wrote on 4/7/2022, 8:59 PM

I had to re-install it on a 3rd HD but, it's now hung up on Initializing Soundpool. I have a large library, I hope that's why it's taking forever. Thanks again,