Magix Audio Cleaning Lab MX Problem

kiran692 wrote on 5/4/2013, 7:52 AM

Magix Audio Cleaning Lab MX Problem Whenever I try to use the Cleaning Wizard I get the following message: //Failure in module "dscr.dll" at address 0x003f13cf Exception 0xc0000005 "ACCESS VIOLATION".// When I Click on "Exit Program" it is fFollowed by: //Warning! Internal data structures may have been destroyed. Software may be unstable.// Does the failure indicate a bad "dscr.dll" file? If so, do you know how I can fix it other than uninstalling, cleaning registry and reinstalling, which didn't seem to work?

i will try through Magix cleaner tool but it's not working can u give me the solution

Thanks Kiran

Comments

Former user wrote on 5/4/2013, 3:33 PM

you seem to have some computer skills and have tried t solve this issue....so my first, basic question is....Did it ever work or is this a recent issue ?  If this is a recent issue to an existing older program that worked for you in the past....assuming you did register with Magix, I would contact their support team.  If its a new program, contact their sales team.  

kiran692 wrote on 5/6/2013, 7:43 AM

hi gnarly,

ya it's a recent problem, i am using an existing older program allready,  i am register this in the 2months back.