Comments

Yehuda-Pinto wrote on 7/24/2021, 3:01 PM

Correction, MAGIX confirm I am registered, however I cant use the program I paid for, due to registration requirements.

SP. wrote on 7/24/2021, 4:28 PM

@Yehuda-Pinto Are you getting an error message?

rraud wrote on 7/24/2021, 6:08 PM

In order to help you, describe in detail what Sound Forge is doing (or is not doing). Is it a download problem? Is SF installed and you cannot not activate it?
Read the 'Sticky' at the head for the main Sound Forge forum page.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @Yehuda-Pinto.

Yehuda-Pinto wrote on 7/25/2021, 5:19 PM

The message I get is as my subscription request elevated missing information. I asked to ok it, however it doesn’t take me further. I checked my subscription, nothing missing. However I can’t use the program I paid for.

rraud wrote on 7/26/2021, 10:46 AM

@Yehuda-Pinto, "elevated missing information" does not mean anything. You also did not specify which version of Sound Forge you have. Did you not read my previous comment?.
The only familiar clue I can think of is 'elevated'.

Yehuda-Pinto wrote on 7/26/2021, 4:39 PM

Sound Forge 10.0

rraud wrote on 7/27/2021, 10:53 AM

@Yehuda-Pinto, assuming it is the rather common 'Elevated Privilege' issue which affects Sound Forge-10 after (some) Windows-10 updates. there are two options; one is a registry tweak, the other is easier and safer, but will add a "Run as Administrator" confirmation pop-up each time SF is launched. The registry tweak does not cause any 'run as administrator' pop-ups, but may need to be done again at some point.
See this recent thread for instructions

Yehuda-Pinto wrote on 7/27/2021, 1:41 PM

No assuming! I cant use the program. I uninstalled the program from the Control Panel. Restarted the Laptop, installed the program using the disc I purchased, to get to the same stage. UN ABLE TO USE THE PROGRAM!

Thank you for your follow-up. I wish it would be productive. May be some one ells, know better.

emmrecs wrote on 7/28/2021, 3:28 AM

@Yehuda-Pinto

Did you follow the advice that @rraud gave and read the thread he linked in order to check for the "Elevated Privileges" problem that is known to interfere with some installations of SF 10?

Just for your information: it is extremely unlikely that some one ells know better.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

rraud wrote on 7/28/2021, 10:24 AM

@Yehuda-Pinto, after you uninstalled and reinstalled SF-10 does it open or does it not ..if it opens does,,it ask for a serial code to activate? Are there error codes or anything?
We are trying to help you but you are not stating details. Perhaps English is not your primary language, and you do not fully understand the information we need to help you. If that is the case use an online translation site like "Google Translate"