Lots of Loops purchased on Sony Creative, can I still Download them?

Dominic-Kelly wrote on 10/29/2021, 11:35 AM

Hi, I have a lot of Loops purchased on Sony Creative, can I still Download them? I do not have most of the serial numbers because I don't have the physical CDs anymore, lost over the years. All my loops & samples orders are still listed on the sonycreativesoftware.com site, and if I click the view order it asks for a serial number. Why do I need a serial number if it shows I bought the product?

Thank you!

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/30/2021, 8:27 AM

@Dominic-Kelly It could be that your old account and serial numbers were transfered to from Sony to https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/ I would suggest you look there.

I'm not sure, if you still can download the loops if you didn't make backups. If they are listed on sonycreativesoftware.com I think you need to contact their support. Magix has nothing to do with this website.

VerbPwn wrote on 4/25/2022, 11:06 PM

I've run into the same issue. When I went to contact support on Sony Creative it had a full banner that I'd be directed to Magix. I can still see everything on the account just can't download samples/loops. Acid Pro 7 download worked though.

SP. wrote on 4/26/2022, 2:34 AM

@VerbPwn I don't know if Magix sells the same loop packs that Sony sold. I would guess that they are at least have different names. I would suggest you contact Sony support anyways.

VerbPwn wrote on 4/26/2022, 2:35 PM

@SP. Appreciate the input, hadn't thought to check Producer Planet on the names. After checking they have all but two of the ones I previously purchased. Still curious if they can reset the downloads since Sony Creative isn't providing support anymore as per their website and Magix announcement post take over. Haven't heard back from either party.