Loops Unlimited subscription not showing in program

Ashley-Jensen wrote on 10/7/2022, 2:30 PM

Hello! Thank you for your time, I have version 31.0.1.13, and find myself struggling with a reoccuring problem. Last night I was working on Music Maker and the program had an error and crashed. Reloaded it, and it would not recognize that I have the Loops Unlimited subscription. I have cleaned up store several times to no avail, logged in and out several times to no avail, and even fully uninstalled the entire program and its file conents from my computer for a fresh reinstall.

I am paying 20$ a month to access this content that I am often unable to access due to some small mishap with the program crashing, then refusing to allow me access to my subscription. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/7/2022, 7:53 PM

@Ashley-Jensen Cleaning the store in the program settings is the right thing to do. After that you log back in and wait. Some people here wrote that you need to wait about a minute until your account synchronised and everything is unlocked again. There are even reports from users that needed to wait five minutes until the program recognised their subscription. If you just log in and start to use the program without waiting it might not have finished synchronizing with Magix servers.