Loops Unlimited Not Working

Kingsmere wrote on 7/19/2023, 8:54 AM

Hi,

I purchased the Music Maker 2024 bundle with Loops Unlimited.

When navigating to subscriptions it shows Loops Unlimited as "Purchased" but when I navigate to the store all sound collections have a price and ask me to purchase them.

I have tried "File > Settings > Program Settings > Clean Up Store" several times which forces me to log back in but the issue persists.

Can anyone help or advise if they had similar issues in the past and how it was resolved?

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/19/2023, 11:13 AM

@Kingsmere It might be possible that you need to download the Soundpools individually and not as collections. I currently don't have an active subscription so I cannot test this.

Kingsmere wrote on 7/19/2023, 11:49 AM

Seems you are correct! I can download individual Sound pools but not collections. Can someone with a subscription please verify that this is how it should work?

DM_Scotland wrote on 12/15/2023, 9:37 AM

Kingsmere, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are. I have just bought and purchased Magic Music Maker 2024 Premium edition with Loops Unlimited but am not able to access the collection of Loops Unlimited. SO frustrating!!!!!

SP. wrote on 12/15/2023, 12:04 PM

@DM_Scotland The newest patch should now allow to download the normal Part 1+2 collections. But I'm not sure this works with large collections with 9 or 10 Soundpools.