Loops don't auto adjust to timing of the project.

Heidi-Anderson wrote on 3/10/2021, 5:44 AM

Hello. Back when I had Sony Acid, any loops I brought in would auto sync to the timing of the project 120.000.

1. In my Acid Music Studio 11, they are not.

2. I cannot use the record "launch" for an audio track. When I try to it just greys out the record button on the track and then puts up an error box.

Help??? I bought this last year and have never been able to record with it. :( I had emailed customer support 2 times and never got a response. So, now I'm trying again before I just give up and buy a different daw with another company. . I've used Acid products for years without a problem so I don't want to change but, this is just not working and I really need it to.

Any help is appreciated.

Heidi~

Comments

Peter-Elfman wrote on 3/10/2021, 11:22 PM

Hello Heidi,

I'm working off Acid Pro, but I hope I can help with the loop issue (there seems to be another thread regarding the record button not working, but I haven't checked it in a while to see if it was resolved).

Regarding loops, they are typically set to 1 of 3 types; Loop, One-Shot, and Beat-mapped. I suggest that you go into the Clip Properties and verify the loops in question are set to the preferred type. If they aren't, making this adjustment should solve the issue. Let us know if this helps.