loops

Mayhemx01 wrote on 3/14/2023, 9:36 AM

how does one go about selling the music they make with loops with this program?

and yes i know producer planet bla bla bla

ever single loops there is non royalty that i see have been threw 100s of them at this point

if this is the case how do i get a refund bought the pro version yesterday and if this is the case which it seems to be why on earth would i ever spend money on a sound i cant not really use

this is a joke right

Comments

browj2 wrote on 3/14/2023, 10:21 AM

@Mayhemx01

this is a joke right

Seriously?

and yes i know producer planet bla bla bla

What do you know about Producer Planet?

ever single loops there is non royalty that i see have been threw 100s of them at this point

Obviously you know very little about Producer Planet and you didn't look at the screen when you went "threw" (as in throw a baseball) the 100s if them.

All Soundpool loops on Producer Planet are Royalty-free. You can purchase them for non-commercial or commercial use and this is blatantly obvious.

See the arrows in the above screen shot of a Soundpool on Producer Planet. Click on either of "i" buttons and review the license and use conditions. Click on the link and read that.

At the top of this Audio forum are two Important Posts about "Commercial Use of MAGIX Soundpools." Read at least one of them.

There is also information in the manual about this.

if this is the case how do i get a refund bought the pro version yesterday

No, you didn't. There is no such thing as a "pro version."

There is a Premium Edition and it is an add-on to the program. What is included is listed in the Compare Versions table on Magix.com.

When you purchase an Edition, there are licensing conditions that you should have read before purchasing.

In the program, in the Store, every Soundpool has information indicating that "All audio files with a non-commercial license are license and royalty-free for non-commercial use. You can also buy commercial licenses for Soundpools at the .www.producerplante.com website." You can also purchase the commercial license instead of non-commercial license at checkout in the Store.

Finally, there is only one version of the program, Music Maker, and it is free. There is no requirement to purchase an Edition or any Soundpools.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos