Live stream audio mixing

ayenshaw wrote on 1/20/2022, 4:36 PM

Hi, can you use Samplitude to mix live from a multi-track livestream event? I am using a Dante system and sending up to 64 channels of audio during live church services. The PC that Samplitude would be on will have the Dante virtual soundcard driver to connect each of the 64 Dante channels to the Sampitude mixer, but instead of recording the channels, can we just adjust processing of all channels/tracks which are then fed to the main output to our live stream audio feed blended with the switcher video signal. Basically, I would like to use the Samplitude mixer, processing effects, etc to mix, versus an actual console for just the livestream audio. In the future we might actually record the tracks as well to edit in post. thx

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/21/2022, 1:39 PM

@ayenshaw Did you try it with the demo version?

ayenshaw wrote on 1/21/2022, 4:11 PM

Not yet, I am in the purchasing phase and won't have the PC its going to run on with the Dante for a month or so. I used Samplitude 24/96 for 25 years, but only in recording fashion. That computer is down at the moment and we just got the go ahead to purchase audio software as a backup option if mixing with a A&H ilive console doesn't work out. i thought , wow, if we can bring in the 30-40 tracks live, use teh mixer processing, etc, and send it back out a digital out to the livestream frame lock device, wouldn't that be great.