Comments

Mingle wrote on 5/2/2021, 9:57 PM

This page has some of the new features in the latest patch:

https://www.magix.com/us/music-editing/acid/acid-pro/new-features/

ERIC-BIRD wrote on 5/5/2021, 12:26 PM

The upgrade also strips Stem Maker from the Pro version , it appears Magix has quietly made it a Suite only feature !

j-f4228 wrote on 5/5/2021, 1:23 PM

How can they take away something I already paid for ?

AndyG wrote on 5/5/2021, 3:17 PM

BTW, in the "Method" still with error after 3 updates.

j-f4228 wrote on 5/5/2021, 3:55 PM

BTW, in the "Method" still with error after 3 updates.

Not to mention the track mute/solo buttons not being coloured depending on the settings to use XP… nearly 18 months now and I had to find the reason for the bug. I doubt it will get fixed.

ERIC-BIRD wrote on 5/6/2021, 10:21 PM

You'll find at least if your a Acid Pro owner (still needs to be confirmed by a Acid Pro Suite owner if they've experienced the same thing ) that Magix ripped Zynaptiq Stem Maker unannounced out of the program , You'll quickly see it in your toolbar on Acid booting up but the icon disappears , if you go into toolbar menu display options , Stem Maker still shows up as a option but you can't activate it.

ERIC-BIRD wrote on 5/6/2021, 10:34 PM

Magix apparently (all signs point too , still needs to be confirmedby a Suite Owner) is trying too make Stem Maker a Acid Pro Suite ( No Acid Pro owner ) feature or they screwed up legally on lisencing Stem Maker . The latter explanation is what I was told by a Magix tech support via email. That explanation seems highly suspicious sense Magix has built its Catalog on Acquiring Software and Intellectual Properties and Patents , Internationally ! Also the fact they published Version comparison charts showing Stem Maker to be a Suite only feature ! Can any Suite Users Confirm if Stem Maker was Stripped Unannounced out of Their Copy of Acid Suite ?

j-f4228 wrote on 5/7/2021, 3:30 AM

You'll find at least if your a Acid Pro owner (still needs to be confirmed by a Acid Pro Suite owner if they've experienced the same thing ) that Magix ripped Zynaptiq Stem Maker unannounced out of the program , You'll quickly see it in your toolbar on Acid booting up but the icon disappears , if you go into toolbar menu display options , Stem Maker still shows up as a option but you can't activate it.

Thank you. When I paid for Acid Pro it had Stem Maker with it. It was reported to me that is included in v10 so I bought it. After 18 months Magix has still not fixed a bug with Track Mute/Solo buttons… wish I had never bought it 😔

John-Fleet wrote on 5/7/2021, 9:28 AM

Acid Pro 10 - Does anyone else have the situation where disabling "Enable XP Theme Support" in General Preferences make the Track Mute/Solo buttons not coloured but they are coloured on the Mixing Console buttons ?

matthias-l wrote on 5/7/2021, 1:32 PM

I only noticed today that the steam maker has disappeared. I thought it might be a bug in the update ... unbelievable! The Magix company policy is getting worse and worse. I think that was my last Magix product that I paid money for!

Michael-Ca wrote on 5/7/2021, 1:37 PM

Acid Pro 10 - Does anyone else have the situation where disabling "Enable XP Theme Support" in General Preferences make the Track Mute/Solo buttons not coloured but they are coloured on the Mixing Console buttons ?

I have - had reinstall.

I WISH TO HEAVENS THAT WAS MY ISSUE NOW
- crashes are constant; undo doesn't work sometimes...a lot of times (that one is absoluteley terrifying) ;unrecoverable projects after crashes.

Michael-Ca wrote on 5/7/2021, 1:38 PM

I have - had reinstall.

I WISH TO HEAVENS THAT WAS MY ISSUE NOW
- crashes are constant; undo doesn't work sometimes...a lot of times (that one is absoluteley terrifying) ;unrecoverable projects after crashes.

oh ya - pressing "render as" = InstaCrash