Keep getting error: Could not start scan server VST-3-scanner-32 bit

Matt-Francis wrote on 10/25/2020, 7:53 AM

I keep getting this error or an iteration of it (VST-2, 64 bit etc) when I start up Acid during the scan of plug ins. Often the the Izotope Ozone plug in and the MAGIX Sidechain plugin also fail to load. It started after the last update.

I am not using Avast or similar anti virus software.

Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix? Thanks.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 2/2/2021, 10:14 AM

@Kulling

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Unfortunately, your first post here has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, which is about Acid. Please do not hijack threads in this manner, but rather start a new thread in the Soundforge area of the forum.

Your post here has been hidden, as has yours @Djronrella, because you are clearly making a valid comment about the post by @Kulling.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Former user wrote on 2/2/2021, 11:03 AM

Hey Matt, I have answered to a few in the past about Magix side chaining, there is a bug so avoid using Side chaining and Magix plugins within Acid for now. See if it works if you avoid these few items.

Djronrella wrote on 2/2/2021, 11:08 AM

Ok!!!