Comments

SP. wrote on 7/1/2021, 9:30 AM

@Vaughn-Lauer Where did you purchase Music Maker? If you bought it directly from Magix it should include the new version, too.

Vaughn-Lauer wrote on 7/1/2021, 9:39 AM

It showed up as an offer on one of my Facebooks and took me to Magix for the actual purchase. Now when I open Music Maker, it says I have the latest version but I just saw the advertisement for the newest version, so as I said it does not make sense.

SP. wrote on 7/1/2021, 9:46 AM

@Vaughn-Lauer You need to download and install the newest version. It is not a normal update. It will uninstall your version 2021 and replace it with 2022. All your features will be transferred.

Vaughn-Lauer wrote on 7/1/2021, 9:51 AM

Thank but where would I find where to download the 2022 version. All I see is the option to purchase it in the advertisement...Thanks for your assistance on this.

I cannot locate where to download this product

SP. wrote on 7/1/2021, 10:00 AM

@Vaughn-Lauer You can just download it here: https://dl03.magix.net/musicmaker.exe

Bthanse wrote on 7/2/2021, 4:54 AM

Download the free 2022 version. When you log in it will download and install the 2022 stuff. maybe 90 % of it. I have contacted the support that I purcased the offer "2021 preminum edition + a free 2022 update", but they tell me they will send the serial number in some days. They tell the same last week.

Geoff-Dickenson wrote on 7/2/2021, 6:04 AM

You guys have a lot of problems with your products. I purchased Music Studio, and it wants to charge for the "Free Vests" included in the program!

Graham-Hawker wrote on 7/2/2021, 6:06 AM

You guys have a lot of problems with your products.

We don't have any products except for the ones we bought. We are users not Magix.