Izotope ozone elements 8 bundle

john-riddle wrote on 4/16/2018, 7:08 PM

So I upgraded to music maker premium and is supposed to come with izotope ozone elements 8 bundled in with sound Forge well I got the izotope ozone elements 8 but now it's asking for an authorization serial number and the serial number was not emailed to me which basically makes the software useless to me is there a way to fix this or is the demo version supposed to be what was bundled with it and if so it needs to be clarified on the website because that was the main reason why I purchased it and it's pretty upsetting

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/17/2018, 3:56 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Have you checked very carefully the email you received when you bought the upgrade to MM Premium? I would expect the needed serial number for Ozone 8 Elements to be included there.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

john-riddle wrote on 4/19/2018, 7:36 PM

Yes i checked it over 30 times and its not there just the one for sound forge and getting ahold of customer service is like banging my head against a brick wall x.x

john-riddle wrote on 4/19/2018, 7:37 PM

I also went through my purchased products in my magix profile and its not there either and the ozone website is completely usless without the serial

robertNC wrote on 4/19/2018, 10:20 PM

Does the Ozone elements work in the sound forge?

john-riddle wrote on 4/22/2018, 6:44 PM

Thats a big negative ghost rider only in demo mode which out put no sound

Gary-Orman wrote on 8/3/2020, 6:50 AM

I have exactly the same issue (2 years later now) with Vegas Pro 365 which comes with Sound Forge 14 and Ozone 9 Elements. No authorization code anywhere. Surely, this issue (of licensing) should have been resolved by now...? 😮

charles-young wrote on 8/28/2020, 5:05 PM

I downloaded sf14.with ozone9elements,ozone does not work.

Former user wrote on 8/28/2020, 5:39 PM

You mean it doesn't work even after you type in the activation code?

CAA wrote on 11/19/2020, 11:22 AM

Bought sound forge 14 yesterday and Izotope OZONE 9 Elements not full version, it shows on izotope portal only 10 days remaining to end trial. No serial number to register Ozone 9 when it says on your website shop that it will come with OZONE 9. Waiting for your reply asap, please.

emmrecs wrote on 11/19/2020, 1:11 PM

@CAA

These are user to user forums, not a contact for any Magix staff. Also, just to be clear, like ALL the moderators here, I too am not a Magix staff member.

You need to go to this page and create a ticket with Magix Sales to ask about this.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

rraud wrote on 11/19/2020, 7:55 PM

Ozone Elements has it's own serial number and is activated through iZotope.

Sound Forge Audio Studio does not include Ozone Elements, Sound Forge Pro includes Ozone Elements and RX Elements. Once installed and activated, the iZ Elements plugs should work with any host application that supports VST plug-ins.