Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 6/19/2021, 3:53 AM

What do i do when i have bought the same music maker 2021 premium audition twice? I thought it was another version. Can you please check it out

We are not Magix we are users. You need to contact Magix. infoservice@magix.net

emmrecs wrote on 6/19/2021, 3:53 AM

@svein-sjothun

These are user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff and no-one who posts here can check it out for you, sorry.

If you really have bought the same version twice, you will have received one confirmation email for each purchase, including links to download the software. Do those links point to the same place and file? If so, then yes, you have paid twice for the same thing!

You need to very quickly email infoservice@magix.net, with full details of both purchases, and ask that they refund you for one of them. (Since each purchase will have a different serial/activation key, make sure you say exactly which of the keys you no longer need, otherwise you may find the version you want to keep no longer works because the activation has been blocked.)

Full details of Magix Cancellation policy can be found here. Notice the requirement that refund requests must be made within 14 days of the original purchase date.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam