Issues with trial version of Magix Music Maker not working

lilking0442 wrote on 8/17/2016, 7:15 PM

I downloaded the trial run of the program and seemed to install just fine, yet when I went to start the program it's all white everywhere but the place where your recordings go and then it gives me a pop up saying that Magix has stopped working.  When I hit check for a solution it just closes.  Also seems to give me a pop up every time I open it (down on my start menu) about Magix Low Latency yet I can't click on it or anything (perhaps an alert?)  Anyone know how to get past this?  Never had this problem with Magix trial runs or the program in general before.  I use a Dell computer.  Not sure if that has anything to do with it?  Thanks in advance!

Comments

nihon94 wrote on 8/18/2016, 1:22 PM

To get proper answer please mention which version of Magix you are talking about? What is your Operating system, Windows 7, 8 or 10.

Hope you downloaded the trial version from the Magix website.

nihon94

lilking0442 wrote on 8/18/2016, 3:30 PM

To get proper answer please mention which version of Magix you are talking about? What is your Operating system, Windows 7, 8 or 10.

nihon94

I downloaded through the Magix website yes as I always do.  I use Windows 7.  I tried a few different trial versions of the newest products Magix Music Maker and Magix Music Maker Premium and neither seemed to work.  Does that help any?  Basically it seems like it just stops loading/freezes and goes all white except for the recording area then gives me a message saying Magix has stopped working.  Also get a Magix Low Latency 2016 pop up right before it freezes up on me.  Thanks! 

nihon94 wrote on 8/18/2016, 6:30 PM

nihon94

I downloaded through the Magix website yes as I always do.  I use Windows 7.  I tried a few different trial versions of the newest products Magix Music Maker and Magix Music Maker Premium and neither seemed to work.  Does that help any?  Basically it seems like it just stops loading/freezes and goes all white except for the recording area then gives me a message saying Magix has stopped working.  Also get a Magix Low Latency 2016 pop up right before it freezes up on me.  Thanks! 

-------------------------------------------

Strange situation I guess. You wrote

"I tried a few different trial versions of the newest products Magix Music Maker and Magix Music Maker Premium and neither seemed to work"

It should never happen. The only thing I can think of may be you have already used trial version and the period has expired. Otherwise please check if your computer meet the following requirement.(as per http://www.magix.com/us/music-maker/premium/)

Magix Music Maker will work on Windows 7,8 and 10

System requirement:

Minimum system requirements: Processor 2 GHz RAM 2 GB Graphics card Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768 Sound card Onboard Hard drive space 9 GB for program installation Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.

Hope your windows is also update.

nihon94

crispyastrologer wrote on 3/10/2018, 5:02 AM

Same for me, I am using Windows 10, and download the latest demo version from Magix, the software is not responding.

I have all the system requirements, on a Dell XPS with 16GB ram and an i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz.

https://s13.postimg.org/7seh7ejc7/Screenshot_3.png

Thanks,

Rany

Larry98 wrote on 3/10/2018, 5:04 AM

Same for me, I am using Windows 10, and download the latest demo version from Magix, the software is not responding.

I have all the system requirements, on a Dell XPS with 16GB ram and an i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz.

https://s13.postimg.org/7seh7ejc7/Screenshot_3.png

Thanks,

Rany

Different version + there is no trial version of the music maker anymore since there is a free version available.
Open a new thread.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.