Issues in update from MM21 premium to MM22 premium and beatbox pro

daeell29-ukysse wrote on 7/6/2021, 9:44 AM

I have serious issues in installation , registration activation :

i had sonner Magix music Maker performer edition MM21 ( so premium too ) bought 15.02.2021

I have bought recently the update ( at 69.99€ ) to Magix music maker MM22 bought 05.07.2021

After the installation of this update , i have detected they were some things who were missing : i had beatbox , but i had not beatbox pro , i had not Dn-e1 , neither analog synths , neither bass machine , neither tiny shaker as described in https://www.magix.com/fr/sem/music-maker-v1/?_oB=premium

With mm22, In the dialog box help/update program online / tab magix account , it was displayed "Music Maker free" .

With mm22 , in filling the serial key of the product ( by copy paste from https://www.magix.com/fr/assistance-technique/mon-service-center/ ) the activation didn t work

Thinking that my issue was coming from my previous version ( MM21 ) i have uninstalled MM22 premium , and tried to reinstall MM21 premium

But , even if i had the soundpools , i had not the functions features :

With mm21, In the dialog box help/update program online / tab magix account , it s displayed "Music Maker free" .

With mm21 , in filling the serial key of the product ( by copy paste from MAGIX Service Center – Connexion compte utilisateur ) the activation doesn t work

Impossible to have more than 8 tracks . I have no option to download the additional packages from mm21 .

I have no idea what to do . It looks i am stucked with "music maker free" without any way to update to mm21 neither mm22

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/6/2021, 10:11 AM

@daeell29-ukysse Please go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete the old cache. This should help.

emmrecs wrote on 7/6/2021, 10:54 AM

@daeell29-ukysse

Reading your description of what you did when you bought the upgrade to MM 2022 Premium, it sounds very much as if you did not enter the new serial key you would have received when you paid for the upgrade. Without that being entered on the initial splash screen you would not be running the full MM 2022 Premium, which includes those items you listed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Bol wrote on 7/6/2021, 11:33 AM

@daeell29-ukysse

What sometimes helps is to log off and then log on again.

Good luck,

Rob

Als een kwestie onoplosbaar lijkt, komt dat niet omdat je de oplossing niet ziet, maar omdat je het probleem niet ziet.

If an issue seems unsolvable, it is not because you do not see the solution, but because you do not see the problem.

PC -1-

PC -2-

browj2 wrote on 7/6/2021, 12:58 PM

@daeell29-ukysse

And do not uninstall reinstall just because you don't understand something. What you did just makes the situation worse. Reinstalling does not "fix" user problems. Ask for help first.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos