ISRC errors

GabrielMark-Hasselbach wrote on 5/19/2021, 12:46 PM

SF 15: I am right at the stage of creating a redbook CD for duplication, but the ISRC codes keep getting changed upon burning and sometimes reading back a burned cd. I tried a workaround in SF 11 and am having the same problem: some ISRCs are duplicated in the column, and they move up one slot in the column.
I tried one last workaround by rebuilding it in an old version of CD Architect and it DOES burn properly, and reads back ok in SF 11, but reads back wrong in SF 15 and in the third party duplicator. Please note I have done hundreds of projects in SF11 with never any issues... was there a behind-the-scenes update to it? I have build 345.
What is the deal with this? I am stuck at the manufacturing stage and on a deadline!!

BTW, everything is updated, computers rebooted, burning and ripping at slow speed, etc. 
I have tried different combinations of drives, programs and computers, and have explored any logical issues. I need immediate help!!!

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/19/2021, 12:55 PM

@GabrielMark-Hasselbach Hello, this is just a user forum. No Magix staff is here. If you contact technical support it would likely take some days before you will get a response. Maybe the user @rraud has some ideas to help you.

Maybe it works with a different CD burner? I don't know if this has an impact.

rraud wrote on 5/19/2021, 1:40 PM

What's a CD?

Aside from my sarcastic comment, have you entered the information and such in View> MetaData> CD info'. Try exporting the project in the new DDP export feature. I have experimented some but no longer have a write drive and always used CD Arc way back when CDs were wanted.
Otherwise, you should contact Magix Tech Support....
Requesting Magix Support is a bit confusing, if you have trouble (like most folks) click the below link for a recent post w/ instructions.
https://www.magix.info/us/forum/unable-to-record--1272206/#ca1661047

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @GabrielMark-Hasselbach.