Is there no knowledge base for forum users

ACGuernica wrote on 3/29/2022, 9:35 PM

Does Magix no longer have a Forum or knowledge base? Every time I come here, the harder it seems to find reliable information to any of my questions. I would like to have the ability to search through forum and find if there might be similar problems or solutions to my questions, instead I've got to click a vague representation of the questions I might have.

I remember Magix used to have a huge compendium of information and user base that I could browse through, perhaps getting tips or solutions to questions I might have to the program I bought. Navigating Magix the past few years is esoteric!

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/30/2022, 4:01 AM

@ACGuernica Aren't you using the forum search function?

ACGuernica wrote on 3/31/2022, 2:14 PM

@ACGuernica Aren't you using the forum search function?

The only thing I did was new comment. I'm trying to find out where the forum is. Every time I try to search for something the Music Maker, I get thrown into a loop of having to find what best vague problem I have encountered and go from there. If it doesn't come up in the list of "general" questions, then I'm out of luck finding the answers I need.

It wasn't always like this. I used to be able to come onto the site and find answers through a dedicated forum.

SP. wrote on 3/31/2022, 5:27 PM

@ACGuernica Have you tried this link https://www.magix.info/us/search/ ?

ACGuernica wrote on 3/31/2022, 7:40 PM

Yes that looks good thank you much!

browj2 wrote on 4/1/2022, 9:42 AM

@ACGuernica

Click on Support, Music Maker, and you have the FAQ's.

Continue on there, and you can enter search terms and find selected help topics for both the FAQ's and the forum.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos