Comments

Former user wrote on 7/9/2013, 5:01 PM

A guitar is a guitar and a bass is a bass....its athe manner and style you play the instrument that makes it become "jazz" or rock or flamenco...find some bass riffs and change the tempo and/or pitch...look into Vita and Revolta.    

mididiot wrote on 7/9/2013, 5:38 PM

Guitar is a guitar , etc. etc. But an upright bass exactly that, an Upright acoustic bass. Not in the basic library.

Former user wrote on 7/10/2013, 7:35 PM

Did you have a particular brand name in mind ?  Would the type of wood matter ? and how about the strings ?...might as well wish for the moon while we are at it....I guess we ain't got one...sorry

Former user wrote on 7/10/2013, 8:03 PM

Hmnnn... Library is limited...  But, be creative.  There are a lot of 'heavy', generic guitar samples (depending on style) that can be integrated into your composition(s) that can substitute as a so-called "Jazz Bass".

mididiot wrote on 7/10/2013, 8:34 PM

Sorry I got some pants in a wad. A simple no there is no Upright Acoustic Bass would have. sufficed.

Sorry for genre slip about jazz. Upright Acoustic basses are used in numerous styles of music. I just purchased this software and am comparing it to Kontakt and Sampletank. I was trying to simplify my live setup to a single multimbral plugin. i'll continue to use Spectrasonics Trilian for my Acoustic Upright Bass. Thanks for all the constructive comments as well as the BS.