Comments

SP. wrote on 9/10/2021, 3:38 PM

@David-Barselow If I zoom out I can get a length up to nearly 7 hours.

David-Barselow wrote on 9/10/2021, 7:25 PM

I am not sure what exactly your meaning is I zoom out and I can't find any time indicator SP I see a millisecond indicator inpresent time while the template plays back is there some option that indicates the amount of time for a project I might be missing? there is something else I would like your advice on my microphone continues to record whats up with that I try to shut it off but it doesn't allow me to even in control panel I can turn of in the bios but that won't do! I had a stienberg asio driver installed and it recorded so lound that it gave feedback thru the speakers needless to say I removed it as soon as it happened and now the magix latency driver is doing it as-well not sure how often it happens but it does! well wish me luck I just had to send feedback with a error message regarding recording out of my range of some sort what I got out of it that there is some sort of access problem, get a kick out of that.

SP. wrote on 9/15/2021, 2:35 AM

@David-Barselow

You can zoom out by clicking on the small minus button.

You can change the microphone level by opening the recording settings and clicking on "Peak control" which should open the Windows sound settings where you can change the input levels. But I would recommended to use headphones while recording with microphones to prevent feedback loops.

You can also disable Monitoring in the recording settings (the small checkbox). But then you won't be able to hear yourself. But if you don't need monitoring then I think it should solve the problem.

David-Barselow wrote on 9/26/2021, 8:22 PM

I don't understand why I would have to hear myself SP I feel as though I should have the option to turn on or turn off the microphone and should not have to give up any features or options in doing this I think my issue just might be comming from a audio driver.