Invalid computer ID

renjie-zhao wrote on 3/15/2021, 1:22 PM

Hi,

The software must be activated after purchase, but I never know the computer ID on the macbook. How should this problem be solved? I can't run the software at all now, no matter how I run the software, I can't open the software interface.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/15/2021, 2:26 PM

@renjie-zhao

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

First, are you aware the SF for MAC will NOT run under any version of OSX from Catalina onwards? This post explains the reason.

Second, the Computer ID is normally created automatically by the registration process. The only reason for any user to need that information is if you are trying to register the software on a computer that has no internet connection. So, please tell us exactly what you are doing.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

renjie-zhao wrote on 3/15/2021, 11:19 PM

@emmrecs

My MacOS version is 10.14 Majove. According to your statement, I have successfully registered under the premise of connecting to the Internet, so I no longer need the activation code. I only need to install SF on my Macbook pro once, so I don’t need an activation code. I have successfully registered now, but I cannot run the software successfully. After I click to run the software, SF has no response.