Internal store error preventing me from activation product

Gravydigger wrote on 12/13/2017, 9:12 PM

Hello everyone!
I have just bought Music maker, but I keep getting an error that looks like this:

This is making me unable to activate my product key.

The store is also showing an error:

This is Version 25.1.1.67 of Music Maker, and my computer specs are:

Intel i5-6500 CPU
8 GB of RAM
Windows 10 64-bit OS

Nvidia GTX 750

Thanks for responding

Comments

Strifer wrote on 12/13/2017, 9:15 PM

I get the exact same thing! And I have no idea what to do! I've restarted my PC, I've uninstalled it, and reinstalled it. I'm so lost!

EternalGriever wrote on 12/13/2017, 9:20 PM

Same thing here. Bought the program along with others in a bundle on Humble Bundle, not sure if it is related to the issue though.

Gravydigger wrote on 12/13/2017, 9:25 PM

This was bought with the Sony Vegas bundle from Humble Bundle

batmatt wrote on 12/13/2017, 9:28 PM

Yep getting the same thing as well, briefly got it working after running CCleaner and cleaning the registry but then I got asked to update music maker (so I did) and now it giving me the same error again and it says "Internal Server Error" on the store page - Tried running registry cleaner again but it doesn't fix the problem this time.

Great first time experience with this software...

Strifer wrote on 12/13/2017, 9:29 PM

I also got mine through the humble bundle. And it worked perfectly fine until I downloaded one other the other programs that followed with it. But I noticed that it was downloading Music maker everytime I installed a new program. And I stopped it half way. That's when the problems started for me.

kenneth-mKen wrote on 12/13/2017, 9:42 PM

Same problem here. I cant activate any of my instruments in the store. Making the program unusable.

swh wrote on 12/13/2017, 9:49 PM

I am having the same issue. I wonder if the Humble Bundle sales caused too much traffic and the servers crashed? That would make sense, in which case, the solution is to wait it out.

EternalGriever wrote on 12/13/2017, 11:02 PM

I am having the same issue. I wonder if the Humble Bundle sales caused too much traffic and the servers crashed? That would make sense, in which case, the solution is to wait it out.

Probably the case, about couple minutes ago I was able to connect to the store and download the sound packs.